Subject: FYI prior to publication – ECDC/EFSA Rapid Outbreak Assessment “Multi-country outbreak of Salmonella Mbandaka ST413 linked to consumption of chicken meat products in the EU/EEA and the UK – first update"”
From: "RDO" <[email-masked]>
To: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Gradl" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "vigilance.sanitaire" <[email-masked]>, "Jorgen Stassijns" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <
Cc: "Duty EI 24/7" <[email-masked]>, "Director" <[email-masked]>, "Andrea Ammon" <[email-masked]>, "Mike Catchpole" <[email-masked]>, "Vicky Lefevre" <[email-masked]>, "Karl Ekdahl" <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Hofmann" <[email-masked]>, "Governance Executive Office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:30:23 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear Colleagues,

Please find enclosed the joint ECDC/EFSA Rapid Outbreak Assessment 
“Multi-country outbreak of Salmonella Mbandaka ST413 linked to consumption 
of chicken meat products in the EU/EEA and the UK – first update”.

ECDC plans to publish an edited version of this Rapid Outbreak Assessment on 
its website.

If you have any substantial concerns about the contents of this document 
that you consider need to be revised prior to publication, please inform us, 
with a brief outline of your concerns, within 24 hours. In such a case, 
please inform us if you must declare any specific interest related to the 
Rapid Outbreak Assessment topic not yet included in your annual declaration 
of interest with ECDC. ECDC assesses interests before being able to consider 
any comment.

Kind regards,

Emma Löf

ECDC Response Duty Officer

Disclaimer

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information. 
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity 
designated above. If you are not an authorised National staff (Coordinating 
Competent Body, National Focal Point, Advisory Forum Member), please notify 
the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments. Any 
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any other use of these documents 
by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.